- The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer who is a Consumer, on account of warranty covering physical and legal defects, are defined in the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended).
- Notice of defects in the Product and a corresponding request can be made via e-mail to email@example.com. In the e-mail, please provide information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the irregularity and your contact details. Please also attach photos of the product being complained about, showing the product defects that are the basis of the complaint. The information provided will significantly facilitate and speed up the handling of the complaint by the Seller.
- The Seller shall respond to the Customer’s request immediately, no later than within 14 days. The response to the complaint shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Client.
- In the case of a complaint from a Customer who is a Consumer – failure to consider the complaint within 14 days is tantamount to its consideration.
- In connection with the complaint of the Customer being a Consumer, the Seller shall cover the costs of collection, delivery and replacement of the Product with a defect-free one.